[scribus] text formatting - further help needed!

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 00:20:45 CEST 2010

a.l.e said the following at 04/14/2010 03:30 PM :
> hi
>
>>> So there appears to be a bug in the .odt loading.
>> Yes, there does.
>>
>>   Doc
>
> no, not really.

I was misunderstanding what Keith and Alyson were doing. I thought Keith
had suggested that there was some menu somewhere that said "File/Load from
File for .odt", in which case the observed behaviour would (obviously) be
buggy. But I realise now that the menu item they were talking about is
plain ol' "File/Load from File", so naturally it isn't likely to work with
anything other than text/plain.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR