[scribus] Upside Down Text?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 20:19:44 CEST 2010

On 08/01/2010 01:21 PM, Barry wrote:
> Submitted on 08/01/2010
> Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]
>
> Submitted values are:
>
> Name: Barry
> Email Address: barry.barker at gmail.com
> Subject: Upside Down Text?
> Message: Is there anyway to make text upside down?
> About your Scribus program:
> Version: 1.3.3.14
> Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
> Build Date:
> Your operating system and CPU:
> Type: Windows
> Version: WinXP
> CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

Upside down, of course, can have variable interpretations.
One can certainly either flip a text frame vertically, or rotate it
180°, either of which would be a form of upside down.

I you're talking about flipping each glyph individually, there is no
easy way of doing this.

If you wanted to do a lot of this, you could create your own font using
fontforge to flip/rotate each glyph as desired.

Greg