[scribus] Ubunto with Linux 2.6.32-24 Generic

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 23:17:12 CEST 2010

"a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote on Monday, August 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM

hi murray,

read this and add the gpg key

http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian
-------------------------------------
Thanks,

I followed the directions at the above link, namely:
$ gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys EEF818CF
$ gpg --armor --export EEF818CF | sudo apt-key add -

This got rid of the error message.

> Also, I would imagine that anything I create with 1.3.8 (which you
> say is now recommended for use) will be incompatible with
> 1.3.3.13svn. However, will things created with the older version be
> handled correctly with the new one? Can I keep both versions if I
> install the new one?

yes, yes, yes

And also, thanks for the confirmation that it is safe to install the new version.

Murray

ciao
a.l.e