[scribus] How can I remove an image from and Image Frame?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Aug 3 22:54:14 CEST 2010

hi john,

> > > How can I remove an image from an image frame?  I am using Scribus
> > > 1.3.3.13svn in Kubuntu 10,04.
> > >
> > > Thanks for any help.
> >

> > Delete frame, then recreate it.
> >

> Yes. This is somewhat the "definitive" way. More work because you
> have to recreate the frame... But it sure gets everything out of the
> road.

don't you read other people's posts?

there is edit > content > clear for this. no need to delete the frame.
no need to rename the image on the disk.

if i recall correctly, murray already confirmed that the feature also
exists in 1.3.3.14.

what is the goal of enhancing scribus if the people only can use the
same hammer on everything?

ciao
a.l.e