[scribus] To a.l.e. re Jan de Weerd Inquiry: text into Scribus

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Aug 4 11:06:18 CEST 2010

hi michael,
>  Thanks for your response. Sometimes I will copy into the story editor
> instead of directly into the text frame in the document; both
> techniques seem to work ok. Wouldn't the story editor provide the
> Scribus controls you refer to?
>
> I constantly learn from this forum. Good stuff.

for short sentences it's really ok to go copy paste the text (if it
works for you)...

for whole articles, i would really recommend to store the files on the
disk (as long as we still have disks in our computers... the floppy and
the optical drives have already mostly already disappeared... i
disgress.) and cleanly import them in a text frame.

and no, copy pasting to th story editor is not better than than copy
pasting into the text frame...

ciao
a.l.e