[scribus] How can I remove an image from and Image Frame?

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 23:07:29 CEST 2010

"a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 2:34 AM

As I've already, written, it's not a good idea to rename an image to clear the content of an image frame and Scribus already has a clean way to do it: (edit > content > clear).

ciao
a.l.e

Thanks for this, and the instructions psted by others on how to add the proper repositories in order to install 1.3.8 in Kubuntu 10.04 (Lucid). I have now done this and your instructions let me do this perfectly.  I guess I will see how it works for producing my documents. It seems to be quite a bit faster than 1.3.3.13svn, which I have been using for quite a while now.

Murray