[scribus] Error importing PIL Image module in scrips

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:08:43 CEST 2010

No, module re is instaled. Seems a sys.path problem.

BTOH, 'import Image' in scripts causes Scribus 1.3.8 (Ubuntu 10.04)
freeze (as in running DirectImageImport.py). This don't happens in
Windows XP, PIL 1.1.7.

2010/8/2 Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au>

> >     import re, string
> > ImportError: No module named re
>

> My simple understanding is that you need module re which I thought was
> in the standard distribution, but maybe not.
>

> --
>

> Owen

nome: "José Antonio Meira da Rocha"  tratamento: "Prof. MS."
cargo: "Coordenador do Curso de Relações Públicas Multimídia"
ies: "CESNORS/Universidade Federal de Santa Maria"
googletalk: email: MSN: joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
ICQ: 658222 Skype: "meiradarocha_jor"
veículo: [ http://meiradarocha.jor.br ]
fone: (55) 9651-0686