[scribus] plugin GetText for chinese layout, (Ubuntu fullcircle Magazine for chinese layout)

linuxdev lyn kjpioo2006 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:50:17 CEST 2010

hi,
   Is there already a plugin developed for Chinese GetText in scribus?
   as I want to automated the importing-and-check of chinese words for
fullcircle magazine ,and read the "How To Write a Scribus Get Text Plugin"
from http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=gettexthowto ,which says
"Wait here for a while! Maybe you are at the edge of reinventing the wheel -
so join the mailing-list or visit #scribus channel at irc.freenode.net. Your
topic will be discussed and you'll get support too. We cannot stop you to
write anything you want - sure. :)))".
   so i think it's necessary to first confirm the existence of such a
plugin.
   if not exist, then I am pleased to program one. thanks to that i am used
to qt-application development.

   any info/clues is welcomed :)

regards!

kjpioo