[scribus] Import text into text frames

Sven Klomp mail at klomp.eu
Sun Aug 15 17:19:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I finished my first project (a cooking book) and it was a great pleasure to work with Scribus.
Now, I want to start a new document and found that I can import text from odt documents. However, the text is imported as new text (like cut-and-paste) and not as link (in contrast to images). Is it possible to add text also as link from some files, so I can change the text outside of Scribus? It would simplify my work a lot, since I have to prepare my document in two languages...

If not, is it possible to export the text of all inserted text frames to a separate file?

Sven