[scribus] Opening MS Publisher files

Philip Ward skeggy78 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:19:39 CEST 2010

  hey list, not sure if this has been mentioned?

How about downloading a trial version of windows, trial version of
office, and puting it inside a virtual system?

that way it doesnt cost you anything to do the conversion? just your
time to originally download the items needed? that are availble (or were
last time i checked) from microsoft site.

from what i remember, you can even download a virtual pc from microsoft,
not sure if the format is compatible with openbox? as ive used my old
copy of vista, to test how effective it is etc.

phil