[scribus] exporting to .pdf messes up the fonts in final doc.

Nathan help at scribus.info
Tue Aug 17 18:13:52 CEST 2010

Submitted on 08/17/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Nathan
   Email Address: evokal at gmail.com
   Subject: exporting to .pdf messes up the fonts in final doc.
   Message:
Hey I am using Arial font for my upcoming book, but everytime I export the
file to .pdf and open it - something weird has happens to the font - it looks
darker, and messier than in Scribus and the letter L looks like it has been
stretched and bolded every time. (by the way, in Scribus everything looks
perfect)

Any ideas why this has happened? I also exported the same file last week and
it worked fine - so I am not sure what is going on today.

thanks in advance.

Nathan

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: Win7
     CPU type: Other/Don't know

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/525