[scribus] pdf x3

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Aug 18 10:16:25 CEST 2010

hallo nadine,

> I am using Scribus 1.3.8 and have the plug in for pdf x 3 installed,
> both 08/18/2010. Running system ist Windows Vista.
> Still, I am not able to select pdf X 3 in the drop down list for pdf
> export. It is not shown there. It only shows pdf 1.3. /1.4. and 1.5.
> What is wrong?

you have to activate the color management to be able to produce pdf/X-3
files.

just click on the grayed out icon on the bottom right corner of your
scribus window (you can hover the icon and see a tooltip...).

after having tested if it works for you, you should carefully setup
your color managed workflow :-)

please see the followups to your mail in the mailing list archive (or
join the mailing list by following the link at the bottom of this mail)

http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/2010-August/date.html

have a nice day and don't hesitate to ask further questions (after
having joined the mailing list...)

ciao
a.l.e