[scribus] Subsequent Text Styles

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Wed Aug 18 17:46:50 CEST 2010

Additional information:

When inserting a new paragraph BETWEEN two paragraphs of the same style, the new paragraph assumes the same style.  It's only when entering a new paragraph at the end of the story that it defaults to "No Style".

Also, when using Alt-Tab to toggle between different applications, returning to Scribus (via Alt-Tab) always sets the Story Editor insertion bar back to first character position (upper-left) instead of where it was previously.