[scribus] Error on 1.5.0 configure.

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sat Aug 21 23:01:20 CEST 2010

> Using the latest 1.5.0 download version 5434 I get the following error
> on
> cmake:
> -- Looking for include files HAVE_FCNTL_H - found
> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
> /root/src/scribus_svn/Scribus/scribus/CMakeLists.txt:959:
> Parse error.  Function missing ending ")".  Instead found left paren
> with
> te(".
>
> Is this a known problem or should I report it somewhere?

Use a text editor and go to line 959 of
/root/src/scribus_svn/Scribus/scribus/CMakeLists.txt

There are three or four lines in that block of code which you can
block out so that the whole block is "not read"

Then run make again, you will be ok

Something to do with cmake syntax perhaps. Don't think it applies to
your Slackware machine.

--

Owen