[scribus] Automagically insert correct German quotation marks instead of manually inserting them?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 20:43:41 CEST 2010

On 08/24/2010 02:04 PM, Thorsten Panknin wrote:
> So,
>
> is there any reason why I'm not getting *any* reply to my questions? If
> yes, please do tell me, because I'm apparently not getting it.

I've been waiting for our German-speaking colleagues to offer their
suggestion(s).

You've committed no offense other than asking something that doesn't
have an obvious solution. There is of course Find and Replace (which
might be helped by using some unique characters as you type for left and
right quotation marks, which you would then replace later), though it's
a bit cumbersome for this purpose.

Greg