[scribus] Page order on PDF export

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Aug 26 18:15:45 CEST 2010

On Thursday 26 August 2010 11:40:28 JLuc wrote:
> OK done
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/PDF,_PostScript_and_Imposition_to
>ols along with another example and short explanation.
>
> does # in the script means that the line is a comment ?
>
> JLuc
>
> Le 26/08/2010 16:38, John Culleton a écrit :
> > On Thursday 26 August 2010 05:14:16 JLuc wrote:

For the wiki the script should be divided into three scripts for
clarity. The first gets run once, the second multiple times and the
third just once.
-----------------------------------
psbook $1.ps $1b.ps
echo 'psnup'
psnup -2 -ptabloid -Pletter $1b.ps $1p.ps
echo 'psselect'
psselect -o   $1p.ps $1o.ps
psselect -e -r  $1p.ps $1e.ps
--------------------------------------
followed by
-----------------------------------
lpr $1o.ps
echo 'switch paper'
read x
lpr $1e.ps
-----------------------------------
and finally for cleanup
rm $1p.ps $1e.ps $1o.ps $1b.ps
Note that these scripts are Linux specific. They could be modified for
use on Windows etc. by substituting the actual file name prefix for the
"$1"
string.
--
John Culleton