[scribus] Wrapping text around picture behind text

David Christian Berg david at sipsolutions.net
Tue Aug 31 02:39:41 CEST 2010

On 31 Aug 2010, at 2:03 , Rob Oakes wrote:

Thanks Rob, that would of course work!
I'm not so happy about the solution, because I don't really see, why the order of the objects should affect the wrapping (is that really so in Inkscape?), but I accept that it might be just the way it works.
I'm not so happy because the reason why I'm testing it, is that I will want to teach it to other people and they will ask me, why it is so complicated.

Take care!

David