[scribus] Wrapping text around picture behind text

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Aug 31 08:40:44 CEST 2010

hi david,

> I downloaded 1.3.8 (missing from the download section btw) but I
> cannot manage. For me text will still only flow around an image that
> is above it in z-order.

if you know about another way of defining which text frame should flow
around which other frame you're welcome to contribute it.

as you've been told (iirc) scribus does it with layers. afaict, scribus
does this by letting text flow around frames in "higher" layers. you
have a checkbox for it in the layers window.

or: is this what you are trying to achieve?

http://imagebin.ca/view/SEaQkwyP.html

if yes, you can -- with a bit of try and error (in my case) -- achieve
by using layers.

ciao
a.l.e