[scribus] Installing Scribus-1.3.3.14 on RedHat 5.3 with cmake 2.6

François Renard fran.renard at free.fr
Tue Dec 7 21:34:06 CET 2010

Thank you everybody for your help.

It's a bit strange not being able to install scribus locally.
I generally can install what I want on Linux without being root...
(Lastly I installed Qtcreator and Qt4.5, without big problems).

I'm considering installing 1.3.9 but I had another error message with
QT4_WRAP_CPP
not being recognized (?)

Could you tell me from which version Scribus works with Qt4 ?

Thanks,
François