[scribus] Bookland barcode problem

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Fri Dec 17 13:45:25 CET 2010

Part of my problem has been solved. I neglected to select CMYK output when
having the barcode created. The Distiller error now goes away but there is
another problem. Although the barcode looks good on the screen in Scribus,
it is shrunk and shifted within the image frame in the resulting PDF when
creating the PDF by printing to Adobe. When I create the PDF by exporting to
a PDF, the output PDF looks good but a major printer that I use won't accept
PDFs in the standards available from Scribus at this time. What could be
causing the barcode to be shrunken and moved?

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
Twitter: @TomBenjey