[scribus] Import CMYK colours correcting from SVG/EPS

Clint Alderman calderman at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 23 19:40:46 CET 2010

I've had the same issue of different percentages between CorelDraw,
Xara, Inkscape, OpenOffice, and Scribus on the "same color."
Achieving color consistency between apps along with the fabled monitor
calibration is more like a Hobbit's journey to Mordor.
 From what I've read it is achievable... with many hazards along the way
if not done wisely.

Still seeking wisdom on all this, but worn out from trying.

Clint Alderman