[scribus] Column break followed by change of style

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 15:28:24 CET 2010

Hi Tom, I'm not sure I understand you exactly (I'm not curently english speaker) but I think is better solution to have separate text frame for heading and separate text-frame for body text (this is how I make my layout's), in this way you will get more freedom to manipulate the elements. Each text-frame with own style, each element can be moved/resized/etc without modify others like head.