[scribus] Tif Images including multiple alpha channels

kroloete kroloete at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:24:18 CET 2010

Submitted on 01/31/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: kroloete
     Email Address: kroloete at googlemail.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.5
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: 10.6
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: Tif Images including multiple alpha channels
     Message:
hi there!
i have a question: handling tif images that include alpha channels. If I
place a tif with multiple alpha channels scribus uses the first alpha to crop
it. how can I define the alpha channel to crop or how can I not to use the
included alpha? I would not like to generate 2 Tif versions of the same Image
(one without any alphas and one with the alpha masks to work on).
The images come from an early photoshop version.
Thanks

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/346