[scribus] Word Art

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 21 19:50:20 CEST 2010

  <<
Where or what is the Scribus version of Word Art

Unless I've missed something recently I don't think there is an
equivalent in Scribus.

In OpenOffice it has something called FontWork that does pretty much the
same thing but last time I tried there was no way to copy and paste or
import into Scribus, or at least the results were not what I expected...

If you want to do it with Scribus, you are best off creating the
WordArty looking thing in Inkscape or Gimp as an image and then import
into Scribus

K.