[scribus] OSX 10.4.3 install problems Scribus 1.3.6

Edward Gray help at scribus.info
Wed Jun 2 21:17:39 CEST 2010

Submitted on 06/02/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Edward Gray
   Email Address: egray777ge at hotmail.com
   Subject: OSX 10.4.3 install problems Scribus 1.3.6
   Message:
I am having some issues install Sribus on my system. I am running 10.4.3 on a
400Mhz system non-Intel PPC. I did the download form the mirror site
Sourceforge and the install gets as far as the font cache and then quits.
This is the third time I have tried including removing and doing another
install but the end result is the same it wil not complete the install. I
have more than enough space on the drive 9G plus. I would really like to know
how to resolve this I have used the system on a PC I had but now I have the
G4 so HELP.

Thank you so much

Ed Gray

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.6
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: 10.4.3
     CPU type: PPC - PowerPC

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/440