[scribus] scribus crash on startup, a possible fix2 errata

Eden Pastor help at scribus.info
Thu Jun 3 20:28:56 CEST 2010

Submitted on 06/03/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Eden Pastor
   Email Address: edp22 at hotmail.com
   Subject: scribus crash on startup, a possible fix2 errata
   Message:
hi. i sent a message erlier today about a posible fix for scribus error at
startup on mac os tiger.

if it has this contents:

mv /Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtiff.3.dylib mv
/Applications/Scribus.app/Contents/Frameworks/oldlibtiff.3.dylib

is because i forgot to delete that line before sending the message. second
"mv" wont let the command work.

i can't use my email address. as i don't have permanent internet access i
don't check it very often, and now i think it´s no longer available.

if i manage to recover it, i don't want you to show my email. i'm really not
so good at coding. so there's not much help i can supply to others.

i know it's not good to send you double messages, i even did not notice i
sent this message through the other contact form, so now i'm really sorry.

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.6
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: 10.4.11
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/443