[scribus] Scribus update required

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Oct 1 10:53:52 CEST 2010

  hi peter,

> Scribus could the be delivered with a small set of imposition
> templates (like booklet and 3-fold) and someone could also write
> scripts to create more complex templates.

it's in my plans to write such a script tomorrow... not sure if i get
through all my plans, though.
only for booklets.
for threefolds, i really think it's not worth the hassle to create 6
pages and then impose them on A4.

btw, the biggest problem with using scribus for doing imposition, is
that pdf import is still an experimental feature.

and i'm still convinced that a solution using podofo is a much better
idea than bloating scribus with new tasks.

ciao
a.l.e