[scribus] Discovering the path and filename of an image in an image frame.

John Coyne help at scribus.info
Sat Oct 2 17:03:33 CEST 2010

Submitted on 10/02/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: John Coyne
   Email Address: john-coyne at zen.co.uk
   Subject: Discovering the path and filename of an image in an image frame.
   Message:
I am transferring .sla files and image files between co-authors/editors.
Recently I received a set of files and unzipped them to see a subdirectory
containing all the images.

On opening the Scribus file, the images are not found.

To avoid the labour of finding and matching each image file by guesswork, it
would be helpful to discover the information (presumably a hidden property)
in each image frame object.  How can I do that?

Thanks,
John Coyne,
Liverpool

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Linux
     Version: Ubuntu
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/566