[scribus] Imposition

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Oct 4 10:00:03 CEST 2010

Le 03/10/2010 23:38, Alexandre Prokoudine a écrit :
> On 10/4/10, John Jason Jordan wrote:
>
>> It would be nice if imposition could be done within Scribus. But there
>> are already outside tools to do the job.
>
> Please be so good as to rate their usability in 1 to 10 units of your
> choice (stars etc.)
>
> I rate them as 1. I'd pick 0, but then I asked for 1-10 range. Gotta
> stick to my own rules.

"Let the printer do the job" tool is pretty close to 10 :

As for me, it has never failed to work properly, nicely, with no bugs
and a very short learning time required : any proper photocopyshop tenant
or printer man is used to do it.

Furthermore, the 3 quite-low-budget printers I have used over the last 6 years
have also the 'booklet' options embedded in their driver.

JLuc