[scribus] Fwd: [Administrative contact] Double page / side Question

peter linnell plinnell at scribus.info
Mon Oct 4 14:51:18 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Administrative contact] Double page / side Question
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 19:53:43 GMT
From: kpendic at gmail.com
To: wwwcontact at scribus.info

gorostas sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/contact.

Hi,

I have printed one magazin / about 100pgs / in offset, but I have had
about
4,5 pictures that are positioned in the middle of the 2 pages... so the
part
of the picture was on the left and part on right page. When magazine did
print, I did lost that part of the picture where the bleed x 2 ( middle
) and
I wonder where in the scribus can I manage to determine that value... is
there something in the doc preferences or.. ?

sorry for bad english ..

Thanks for help