[scribus] text field

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Oct 8 14:48:48 CEST 2010

On Thursday 07 October 2010 21:57:57 Anna Caro wrote:
> Hey,
>

> I'm new at Scribus and Id tried to figure out how to change the
> color of the text field (it appears blue at the form, see
> atachment) and make it with no border with any luck. I tried to
> change it in properties but if I change the color of the line
> nothing happens, if I change the color of the background it only
> appears the color that I picked when I click on the field in my PDF
> form.
>
> Does anyone can help me change this configurations ?
>

> Tks,
>

> Anna

I don't think you can send an attachment to this list. Try posting
your example somewhere.

You mentioned a pdf form. You can import a pdf form but you can't edit
it.  Are you trying to create a pdf form in Scribus? Then you can edit
it as you create it, including changing colors to a text field. You do
htis by right clicking on the field and going to the color tab. To
change the color of text the best way is through the story editor and
using the little bucket icon to the right.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press