[scribus] PostScript Fonts in 1.3.6

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at msn.com
Sat Oct 9 15:53:15 CEST 2010

I've downloaded and installed version 1.3.8 and my installed Type1 fonts are still not found.  They work fine in other applications and also work fine in 1.3.3.14, but later versions of Scribus fail to see the installed fonts.  They are installed in the normal Windows system fonts folder.  This forces me to use the older version for any document using Type1 fonts and thus unable to use any of the newer features or bug fixes with those documents.