[scribus] Printing alignment

J Brown inisfad at vodafone.ie
Wed Oct 13 19:22:14 CEST 2010

Thank you for your responses to my query.  I am sorry, I am quite a new
Scribus user, and cannot seem to find a way to reply to your responses
on any type of public forum.  Is there one for me to post to?  In answer
to the previous suggestions,  my page is set up as A4/landscape, both
with Scribus and my printer.  I have received other suggestions from
others advising to print from Acrobat reader, export to another program,
etc. etc.  This all seems to make Scribus quite unusable.  Are there any
other suggestions?  It would appear that Scribus is not communicating
properly with my printer (even though all my other programs are).
Frankly, I do not want to be compelled to revert to Windows Home Publishing.
Thanks very much!