[scribus] Printing alignment

J Brown inisfad at vodafone.ie
Wed Oct 13 19:58:42 CEST 2010

Thanks a.l.e. for your response.  Regrettably, it looks like I'll have
to give up on Scribus.  First, I do not have (or really want) Acrobat
Reader (I use Foxit).  I tried to open the pdf file I created in
Scribus, in Open Office, and it is illegible.  I kind of regret this, as
I took a long time to try to understand the program, how to layout, etc,
only to be foiled in the printing stage.  I am used to Windows Home
Publishing, which I regret to say, is a bit more user friendly.  I am
now on Linux, and do not want to revert to MS programs.  In any event, I
cannot see or understand any solution to this.  Thank you all for your time.