[scribus] Catalogue Scripts

Don Strayer dstrayer at sadt.com
Wed Oct 13 21:16:21 CEST 2010

On Monday, October 11, 2010 05:54:25 pm Don Strayer wrote:
> The scripts for my catalog are so specialized to their specific
> purpose that I doubt that they'd be of much help. I'll start here
> with some generalities, and maybe post some cleaned-up examples
> later.

The Python scripts I used to lay out our catalog, and some associated
files, are available here:
http://www.sadt.com/scribus_cattle_catalog.html

They won't be of much direct use to anyone else, but maybe they'll help
show what can be done with some fairly basic code.

For reference, the full catalog is here:
http://www.strayerangus.com/documents/saf2010_catalog.pdf

Don Strayer