[scribus] Properties Palette not appearing

Jacqueline Z Mackenzie jzm at email.arizona.edu
Sat Oct 16 17:31:13 CEST 2010

OK. I'm brand new to DTP, but I've been surfing since the Internet began.

I tried f-2 and windows>properties. I assume like the view palette in Word
it would appear on the page or like the $40 Scribus Manual I bought shows on
page 16. I made the new page as big as the whole monitor and nothing. How do
I get the palette to appear?

Thanks,  Jacquie

--
Jacqueline Zaleski Mackenzie, PhD (education), MS (business)
The First Researcher to Permanently Relocate to a Rural Mexican Village.