[scribus] Need crop function.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Oct 17 23:29:02 CEST 2010

For my work I really need a crop function in Scribus. I can import the
file into Inkscape and crop it but then it is in RGB. Ditto for Gimp.

I would work with a system where I imported a large image A into a
smaller page size, then moved it on the page size to put only the
needed parts within the page boundaries, then save the page.

A typical function is to take a customer's page layout on an LSI
template, then trim the other parts of the template off, then save the
remainder in PDF X/1-a (using 1.5.0 of course.)
--
John Culleton, Wexford Press
"Create Book Covers with Scribus" $5.95 at

Free eps format barcode: http://www.tux.org/~milgram/bookland/