[scribus] Text Frame/Story Editor Undo

Steve Herrick estebandido at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:15:03 CEST 2010

I think this should be a priority. The other day, I lost a paragraph when I
selected it and went to change a setting on the properties palette. The
property (kerning) was selected, but the palette did not have focus, so when
I went to type a new value, I overwrote the paragraph instead. It wasn't a
big deal, because it was a conspicuous change, and relatively easy to undo,
but it could have been something subtle and/or off-screen, which would made
it hard to track down.  An undo function could save a lot of people a lot of
time. Certainly people coming to Scribus from InDesign or Quark will expect
it.

Steve

On Oct 26, 2010 6:28 AM, "Gregory Pittman" <gregp_ky at yahoo.com> wrote:

On 10/26/2010 06:12 AM, David Burleigh wrote:

> Is an "undo" mechanism for text frames in the work...
A revision of Story Editor is in the works, but I'm not sure about the
inclusion of text undo capabilities.

Greg

ht...