[scribus] Gimp

Margaret and George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Tue Oct 26 22:04:00 CEST 2010

> It keeps telling me that the program Gimp is missing, when I have
> the latest
> version already downloaded.  Because of this it won't let me edit
> photos.
> When I do load a image, only part of it shows eventhough I try to
> resize it,
> which I can't do because of the Gimp problem.
> Thanks,
> Carol

Hi Carol,
The fact that you don't see the entire image is probably not related to the GIMP
problem. Select the image and go to Windows > Properties, or just click on F2, select
image and select Scale To Frame Size and check the Proportional box. You should
now see the entire image in the frame.

Welcome to Scribus.