[scribus] CMS

Nikita Sagl nikita.s at gmx.at
Sat Oct 30 10:01:32 CEST 2010

Hi again,

I allready had alook at Scrapbook - a great tool.
By doing this I found out that there is the simple option for
duplicating objects. Even to tell Scribus how often you like to have it
dublicated. (You see i'm still a newbie ;-))
This is a great discovery for me and solves the problem i described.
Now I'm absolutely sure that I will do my work in Scribus.

Thank you for the hint again,
Liebe Grüße,
Nikita