[scribus] GIMP not there

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Sun Sep 26 14:59:32 CEST 2010

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:30:54 -0300, José Antonio Rocha wrote:

> You can use this script to crop and to resample the image:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/
Image_crop,_resize_and_CMYK_conversion._Save_and_reload_in_TIFF_format

José, I've been experimenting with that script, and it looks like it
could be very useful - I tend to resize, resample and crop quite a few
images, so this could save a lot of repetitive manual work (though it is
a bit buggy in Ubuntu 10.04, as you say).

I've changed the fileType to jpg to keep the file size small. This seems
to work fine, but is there a way to control how much the jpg is
compressed when it's saved?

--
Stewart H.

Posting via Gmane