[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

William F. Maddock billsey at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 22:43:58 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----

So, more of a marketer than a designer, I guess. I, on the other hand, probably couldn't market my way out of a bag made from wet tissue paper. Has he ever done *this* before, though? My guess is that he probably didn't even know he did it. I cannot remember the times I tried to send out an email to a limited part of my prayer request list, only to discover that it went out to the entire list anyway (very embarrassing). Being a bit of a Phineas Phumblethumbs myself, I can sympathize with people who screw up royally without even knowing it. :-D