[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 00:09:35 UTC 2011

 On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 3:37 AM, William F. Maddock wrote:

> As a member of LinkedIn, I can confidently say that I have to actively choose
> to invite someone (anyone) into my personal network there, and that those
> I choose must themselves be members of LinkedIn. Even after I choose to
> invite someone I have to explain how I know that person, or they will not let
> me invite them.

Wrong. You cannot invite a mailing list in LinkedIn. It is not a
person and it isn't registered as a person at LinkedIn. you cannot
invite something to your network that isn't registered. Seriously,
check it :)

The first time you register, LinkedIn asks you if you want to invite
people from your contacts, so it goes through your contacts and sends
invitations.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org