[scribus] Landscape printing

George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Mon Dec 5 14:33:51 UTC 2011

On 5 Dec 2011 at 14:45, Stefan wrote:

> I never use the print option from scribus as it is buggy as hell,
> can not get the correct page orientation etc.
>
> So: Always output to a pdf and print it with Reader. It will look
> great.
>
> If you need more comfort, write a script for this.

I have a hard time understanding all these problems with printing. I do all my
proofing on paper without problems. Its mostly portrait, but recently I did a 3 fold
brochure in landscape with no problem.

Is it just luck?

Windows 7 x64, Brother laser printer, Dell laser printer in the past, Canon inkjet
printer.

George