[scribus] What has happened to the Digest ?

Mike Sleger chappa-ai at q.com
Tue Dec 20 14:02:25 UTC 2011

I actually enjoyed the Quiet Time rather than coming home each day from work and finding dozens of messages in my Inbox from the ML, and just assumed people were either away on holiday (it is that time of year) or just working hard at getting that 1.4 official release finally done.  Turns out it was neither....