[scribus] What has happened to the Digest ?

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Tue Dec 20 16:24:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:00:42 +0400
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Ivan Winters wrote:
> > I have not received any postings from the Scribus Digest since
> > 11/12. What has happened.
>
> The website and all services such as the mailing list were offline due
> to servers migration.
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

Understood. But what happened to all the posts sent during the
dark period? Did they disappear into the internet bit-bucket?

I have no doubt that some kind of announcement was made about the
shutdown, but I missed it and ended up asking Ale what was what.
He gave me the word.

I would have written Craig Bradney but his addy was associated
with the Scribus site :<(.

Anyhow the list is back: long live the list!

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"