[scribus] What has happened to the Digest ?

Peter Linnell plinnell at scribus.net
Wed Dec 21 06:01:14 UTC 2011

On 12/20/2011 04:58 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:19:58 +0100
> "a.l.e"<ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>  dijo:

>>> Don't hold back; tell us what you *really* feel.
>
>> ok, i feel that this thread was already too long...
>
> I want to thank a.l.e for everything he has done for Scribus. I
> onlywish I could contribute as much. And I think he is more than
> entitled to feel annoyed at times.
>
> Sadly, far too few people on listserves and forums bother to take the
> time to say "thank you." In my opinion a "thank you" thread can never
> be too long.

Much appreciated. And yes, Alessandro is a huge help to our users.

The real reason was we moved the infrastructure to another data center
and the incredible Eirik Øverby aka Ltning who donates all the hardware
and manages it was not able to get in touch with me to move the DNS
settings as I have moved continents this week.

Now let's resume normal service :)

Cheers,

Peter
Scribus Team Member