[scribus] Concatenating PDFs - quality?

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Thu Dec 22 08:07:27 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Currently I'm working at a little book with a lot of photos. After page
12 or so I noticed that Scribus takes more and more time to load. All of
this is discussed in the Wiki. So I decided to start the next part of
the book as a new file.

There is only one thing: When I concatenate the PDFs after finishing the
book, will this have any impact on the photos? Do they need to be
extracted/deflated and inflated again, or does the PDF file format allow
for a simple cut-and-paste of whole contents?

Thanks for your explanations.

Rolf