[scribus] RGB to CMYK not using ICC profile for R=G=B colors

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Dec 23 10:34:19 UTC 2011

hi

> What do others think?  I'm happy to file a bug report (with a patch),
> if you think it makes sense to change the behavior.

personally, i can't follow the details (without spending a lot of
time... :-)

... but, generally speaking, i welcome the fact that scribus protects
the user from stupid choices she does not understand.

but i also agree with you -- or at least i think that those are your
thoughts... -- that a power user should be able to screw it if he
things it's a good idea to do so.

have fun
a.l.e