[scribus] Scribus can't Find Gimp (bobparham at comcast.net)

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 02:35:27 UTC 2011

No, I have Windows 7 and this worked for me. The problem was lack of
knowledge on my part. I'll bet in the future I won't forget going
through the program icon on the desktop to get the path.

Bob P.

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")